Kickerillo Company is Houston's premier home-building and land development company, founded by Vincent Kickerillo on the principles of integrity, loyalty and skill. Kickerillo Companies has developed over 30 of Houston's most notable communities featuring not only high quality custom homes, but also a wide variety of shops, churches, schools, and recreational facilities. Kickerillo has had a profound impact on the growth of Houston and the trends of the upscale housing market. He shares his good fortune with his wife Mary and their daughter Kelli, who both hold prominent positions in the company.
For fifty years Kickerillo has built homes, developed land, owned banks and savings and loans, produced music and collaborated with the best companies. Currently, Kickerillo Company is building homes in six developments in the greater Houston area as well as investing in several commercial and retail developments, all reflecting a commitment to building peace of mind.
With magnificent oak trees, nine lakes, paved jogging trails, recreation center, pool, tennis courts and lighted fountains, this guarded and gated community is one of the most sought after properties in West Houston. Lakes of Parkway features homes from all the Kickerillo styles of homes: Elite, Signature, Lifestyle, Classics, Villas, and Townhomes. These homes range from $375,000 to over $2million.
Rolling Creek offers homebuyers something completely different. This is a heavily-wooded community of just 29 Estate Homes, all on oversized lots of 1.6 acres to 3 acres. Rolling Creek was conceived as a hidden-away sanctuary for homebuyers who prefer to remain secluded from hectic city life.
The Vintage is Northwest Houston’s premier, 630-acre mixed-use development encompassing residential, retail, business and nature components.
- Vintage Park- a 500,000-square-foot lifestyle shopping center developed by The Interfin Companies, featuring 115,000-square-foot HEB Vintage Market
- The Vintage Center- a 40,000-square-foot retail center developed by BPI Realty
- The Shops at the Vintage- a 39,000-square-foot retail center developed by Hunington Properties
- Vintage Lakes- by Kickerillo with homes ranging from $550,000 to more than $2 million
- Vintage di Vita- by Cityhomes by Centex with townhomes from $210,000
- Vintage Royale- by Newmark Homes and Plantation Homes from $160,000
- Vintage Park Apartments- by Sueba offering 324 luxury garden style apartments
- San Cierra- by Sueba offering 362 luxury garden style apartments